Please read this ENTIRE ad. We’re looking for a unique individual to fulfill a specific set of needs on our team. There’s a chance this job is NOT right for you… and most people will NOT fit this mold. But, if you happen to possess the skills and personality traits we’re looking for, this may very well be your dream career. Seriously.
We’re a driven, busy team of realtors, and we need someone who has the skill and motivation to make our lives easier. That sentence alone probably turns you off. If it does, that’s okay, move on. This isn’t the right job for you. We are continually building our business, and we are growing fast! If you don’t love working independently, handling lots of different tasks and growing with an awesome company, then this isn’t right for you. We currently sell close to 100 houses a year and want to quickly move onto 150 then 200. We want someone who wants to be a part of our BIG vision for our business and life.
This person will take over all of the administrative tasks for our team. We make money when we’re generating new clients to work with, NOT completing paperwork or other administrative tasks. We’re looking for the person that HAS previously worked with a real estate team and loves taking administrative tasks off our plate.
Some of the important tasks you will be responsible is to enhance and implement systems for sellers, contact database management, transaction coordination and back office support. These tasks require a VERY detailed person who enjoys juggling many different tasks and systematically accomplishing them. In other words, it is important that you love systems, are somewhat tech savvy, easily perform detailed work and operations. If not, this may not be the right job for you.
The perfect person for this position looks for any way they might help our team maintain focus on keeping the engine of this business going. Whether it be shopping, running errands, taking preliminary photos, or any other number of items we need done on the listing or closing side of our business. In short, the right person has to be willing to do virtually anything that needs done and they have to do it with a smile on their face and a genuine servant’s heart.
The right person is:
- Incredibly Proactive. They look for things that need to be done and do them. They don’t wait around until they are told to do something.
- Organized. As realtors, we are not overly organized. Therefore, we need someone who is deeply, obsessively organized.
- Flexible. (No, we don’t mean physically, some of us are pretty into fitness so we understand the value of that kind of flexibility). What we mean is you need to thrive when plans change or when things go wrong. We need someone with a cool head, can easily pick up where they left off and a can-do attitude.
- Positive. You HAVE to be positive. We don’t want to hear about problems or complaints. We want to hear about solutions and what you’re doing to make each day great!
- Great Communication Skills. You must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal. You must be comfortable asking us to slow down, letting us know when you’re overwhelmed or asking for help when you need it.
- Quick Learner. You’ll be exposed to many, many new things. If you can’t pick up new concepts fast, you’ll be lost and we’ll be frustrated.
- Discreet. Our standard is complete discretion and confidentiality. Because of this, the more we trust you, the more rewarding the job will be for you.
Some of the responsibilities of the person in this role include but are not limited to the following:
Manage the life cycle of tasks and projects related to Gina Sharma Team’s listings to include:
- Online Data Entry – Listing info into the MLSs, Team Website, Social Media and other online outlets
- Process Listing Paperwork
- Schedule staging, photography and or repair appointments
- Create/Order Listing Marketing Materials
- Write/Edit Copy
- Reverse Prospect to other local real estate agents
- Respond to all inquiries on each property
- Request feedback from agents showing each property
- Send status reports updates to listing clients
- Assist Director of Operations in developing an internal SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and training tools
- Maintain Vendor & Client Relations
- Database Maintenance
- Basic Office Administrative Duties to include:
- Scheduling showing appointments for agents
- Answer main office phone line
- Oversee the team’s transactions from signed contract to closing to include:
- Open, read, route, respond to and distribute incoming mail/email
- Additional responsibilities that are required and or added as needed based on the business needs
- Coordinate, complete, and/or review transaction documents/paperwork/forms for completeness, accuracy and compliance to company policy and state rules and regulations. Follow up with sales and management staff to address any discrepancies.
- Provide and/or coordinate accurate and timely communication with external contacts such as the team’s clients, staff from other real estate brokerages, closing attorneys, service personnel and vendors.
- Confirm earnest money checks and forward check to accounting to comply with timeframes.
- Confirm and arrange inspections
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Assist team with event planning for various client functions throughout the year
- Order supplies, closing gifts and other materials
Truthfully, we prefer someone who has a degree. We work with a lot of highly educated people and our assistants will as well. Odds are, if you have more education you may feel more comfortable. However, we know a lot of people who never finished college and did extremely well so a great education is a bonus not a requirement.
So, if you think you might be the right person for this job, send us your resume and, more importantly, a cover letter. Please don’t send a generic cover letter, Instead, tell us why, in detail, YOU are the right person for THIS position along with your salary requirements.
Send to: Crystal@GinaSharma.com
This is a 35hr-40hr per week contractor position with a starting salary $15hr-17hr.