We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a hunger for high performance, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 300+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenalin going, please keep reading.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at The Gina Sharma Team at Keller Williams Realty North Atlanta, you will make calls from our office located in Alpharetta, GA to prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing the leads pipeline in our lead management platform. The person in this role will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads necessary to schedule appointments for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
This is a production role with weekly quota. Skill base will determine hours worked. We are attached to the results, not the hours worked.
Base salary plus commission compensation, with an earnings potential upwards of $60,000
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Here’s the deal, we’re growing our inside sales team rapidly and we’re looking for a top performer to join the team. We’re going to skip all of the clichés that you normally read about this “exciting, and challenging and fulfilling opportunity”.
Instead, here’s a list of some words that will describe the person we’re looking for (Quick Note: these are not cliché words that are thrown around lightly and it would be a good idea for you to take an honest assessment of whether they describe you before applying.)
THE WORDS: Hungry, Humble, Curious, Resourceful, Coachable, Persistent, Passionate, Likable, Ambitious, Intelligent, Patient. If this sounds like you. Then it’s time to take the next step and send us your resume.
For those analytical types…here’s some of the fine print…
- Reaches out to at least 300+ leads (ideally) per day via phone, text message and personalized emails.
- Thinks quickly and overcomes objections to find out why the lead is looking for homes, what they are looking for, and when they need to find it.
- Adapts to specific requests from clients on a call-to-call basis.
- Records detailed notes about the lead’s needs/wants
- Converts quality conversations into appointments to meet face to face with our Buyer and/or Listing Specialist.
- Takes on miscellaneous responsibilities (group interviews, client engagement, training, etc.) that are necessary to the growth of the team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Attention to detail (we want you to sweat the small stuff).
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Strong written skills (not handwriting!) but the ability to put thorough notes in an online system
- Ability to thrive in a cohesive team environment
- Ability to use and learn new technologies quickly
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Flexible and comfortable with constant change
- Well-spoken and comfortable talking to leads on the phone
- Concerned more with creating value for our clients as opposed to gaining higher metrics than their peers
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Passionate about selling.
- Phone sales and/or telemarketing experience a plus. Strong phone/communication skills a must.
- Must be willing and able to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn new technologies.
- The ability to prioritize, organize and manage a large amount of information.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive and Great Attitude a MUST.
- Applicant must be a licensed real estate agent in the State of Georgia.