You MUST be an experienced, licensed real estate agent in the State of Georgia. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Top Real Estate Team in Atlanta/Alpharetta is expanding and looking to add additional buyers agents to the team. We’re hiring people-oriented individuals with outstanding positive attitudes. Our buyer agents are dedicated to personal and professional growth and have a track record of success. They are eager to embrace the systems, tools, and mentorship that our team offers. We offer a supportive, learning-based work environment and a large base of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools, and systems which help you grow and consistently succeed. As a member of our team, you’ll apply our tools and systems as you create a rewarding, stable, and long-term career in real estate.
You’ll receive unlimited support and continual educational opportunities. Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. It’s very common for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months with our team!
- Consult with clients in order to discover and refine their property desires; then continually find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include consistent follow-up, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Attend Team/Market Center Meetings and additional education
- Effectively communicate with management and team
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month
- Prospect on your own for additional leads (REQUIRED)
- Go on appointments
- Negotiate Contracts
- Attend all inspections
- Provide EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service to ALL of our Clients no matter their source
- Attend and represent the team at team/market center sponsored events
- Assist with planning team & market center sponsored events
Some things we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2-years experience as an active, practicing real estate agent
- Written and closed a minimum of 25 transactions
- Display a people-oriented, positive and team-centric, customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Someone willing to prospect new leads via telephone daily
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and verbal communication skills
- Good with technology; proficient in the use of a smart phone and computer
This is a full-time, 100% commission based job and requires maximum availability to show property in a large geographic area spreading across the northern areas of Metro Atlanta.
- Active Georgia real estate license
- Pass a criminal background check