Are you excited to start a career in Real Estate and a little nervous about a straight commission only career? We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Agent to come on as a Showing Assistant for Lead Agent and receive split of their commission. Showing buyers and connecting them to homes is where it all starts.
This is a COMMISSIONED position.
Our lead agent works with a plethora of buyer clients and often can’t be in more than one place at a time, so that is where a Showing Agent comes in. We would like a Showing Assistant to get buyers into homes as soon as they want to see them, so they don’t miss an opportunity to find their dream home. In today’s market where there are more buyers than inventory, it is necessary to move FAST!
The ideal Showing Assistant MUST BE a licensed in the state of Georgia or currently taking real estate classes and scheduled to take state board exam in the next 30-days. MUST have a flexible schedule and be available to show during weekdays, evenings and weekends when clients have time to go see homes.
- Well-groomed and dressed professional at all times.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Able to connect with a variety of personalities and people from a wide variety of cultures.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills, strong phone skills and the ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Independent, self-motivated, ambitious and committed to a career in real estate.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Assist buyers in their home search by showing them homes within their desired search criteria and beyond. You will get a commission split when the clients home successfully closes. This is a great way to learn and generate income for brand new agents or agents new to the area. You will be immersed in the local market and quickly know a vast geographic area that we service.
- Assist by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after they have completed a needs analysis.
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on homes they see.
- Finding additional homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria.
Eventually, successful Showing Agents move into Buyer Agent roles within our team when they show initiative, drive and commitment to continuing education. However, if you are looking for stable long-term work, we do hire long-term Showing Agents too. This job is perfect for the agent who just wants to show homes; not deal with any of the paperwork, negotiations and other things that come with a real estate transaction.
WHAT YOU’LL EARN: $45,000-$100,000 per year
Please send a cover letter and resume to: Crystal@GinaSharma.com for consideration.